A mobile solution that engaged the audience before and during the PIFAA (Punjabi International Film Academy Awards) in 2012, at the Air Canada Centre – Toronto.
PIFAA was created to celebrate Punjabi history, and the growing Punjabi presence in Bollywood, Hollywood and on the International stage. The award ceremonies brought hundreds of the world’s best and brightest Punjabi cinema stars to Toronto, making this the most star-studded event in Toronto.
Our client wanted a mobile solution that would engage the audience before and during the event.
The app enabled the users to see the list of performers and nominations, to purchase tickets in advance, see the event schedule, map of the location, and share the info through media integration.
• Info about the event venues
• The nominees actors including all the Awards categories
• Stars & performers profiles
• Sponsors list
• Tickets purchase online and pick up info
• Social Media integration: Facebook, Twitter and #.
• Mobile App Design / Development
The mobile app was a success! It increased the audience engagement before and during the event.