Our Top 5 Mobile Innovations at the CES 2013!
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), took place this January at the Las Vegas Convention Centre. The show was only open to those affiliated with the industry, and it presents previews of everything that is new in technology related products. TheAppLabb team could not attend the convention in Las Vegas, but we were covering the latest news about it on our social media!
This is our team’s input of the CES 2013 Top Products:
1. Intel’s “North Cape” Laptop: It’s monitor is able to detach from the keyboard to become a tablet that’s just 0.39 inch thick!
2. Razer Edge: A gaming tablet that takes the concept of PCs supported by Windows 8 devices.
3. YotaPhone: An LCD, e-ink Android mix. E-ink is a display on the back that saves more than HD displays.
4. Huawei 6.1-Inch Smartphone: A smartphone-tablet hybrid. The display has a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and runs Android 4.1.
5. Lenovo’s Horizon Table PC: Windows 8 based PC, with a 27-inch multitouch screen.
For now here’s a video from Mashable, showing the CES in 50 seconds.
Stay tunned for more!